Adam Schiff (D-CA) gave in to Republican pressure and released the transcript of Tim Morrison’s testimony on Saturday. Morrison is the outgoing National Security Council’s (NSC) Senior Director for European Affairs. Schiff’s star witness, Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, reports to Morrison. (They also released the transcript of Jennifer Williams’ testimony. She is Vice President Mike Pence’s special adviser on Europe and Russia.)
According to the transcript released over the weekend, Morrison’s testimony COMPLETELY DESTROYED the Democrat’s latest attempt to remove President Trump from office.
Worse yet, Morrison’s testimony OBLITERATES Adam Schiff’s chief witness, and reported second whistleblower, Lt. Col. Vindman who is unreliable and reports to Morrison.
To make it even more interesting, Morrison was on the July 25th TRUMP-ZELENSKY phone call and he testified in Schiff’s secret basement star chamber that nothing illegal was discussed on the phone call.
According to Gateway Pundit:
Here are the key points to Tim Morrison’s testimony.
1. Mr. Morrison did not believe anything improper occurred on the July 25 call. (p. 60)
2. Mr. Morrison testified that the memorandum of conversation (a phrase used to describe the call transcript) of the July 25 call was complete and accurate. (p. 60)
3. Mr. Morrison, who listened to the July 25 call, testified that he was not concerned about the substance of what was discussed on the call – only that the transcript might leak. (p. 46-47)
4. Mr. Morrison was told by National Security Council lawyer John Eisenberg that the July 25 call record mistakenly ended up on the highly classified system, debunking the Democrats’ allegations of an attempted “cover up.”
5. Mr. Morrison repeatedly testified that he purposefully kept Lt. Col. Vindman out of the loop on this matter because he had concerns about Vindman’s judgment, which were also raised to him by Fiona Hill and others.
6. Mr. Morrison testified that, as the final clearing authority for any edits made to the 7/25 call package, he accepted all of Lt. Col. Vindman’s proposed edits. (p. 61-62)
7. Mr. Morrison testified that he does not believe Burisma came up on the call or that anyone suggested edits to the mem-con to include the word Burisma. (p. 64)
8. Mr. Morrison testified that Lt. Col. Vindman relayed two concerns to him about the July 25 call: that the call did not get into the subject matter they had hoped, and the fidelity of the translation. (p. 72-73)
9. Mr. Morrison testified that Lt. Col. Vindman never reported to Morrison any of the “light queries” that he received from Ukrainian officials in August regarding the hold on aid. (p. 93)
10. Mr. Morrison confirmed that President Trump generally does not like foreign aid generally, and specifically held concerns that corruption in Ukraine may cause U.S. aid to be “misused.”