A new petition on the White House websites is demanding the Trump administration investigate freshman Democrat congresswoman Ilhan Omar amid widespread allegations that the Muslim lawmaker married her brother to skirt immigration law.
The request titled, “We The People, call on Congress to immediately start an investigation into Ilhan Omar’s illegal citizenship status,” was posted on petitions.whitehouse.gov on July 15.
“Newly uncovered evidence strongly supports claims that state Rep. Ilhan Omar may have married her brother,” the petition states. “Omar may have married her brother Ahmed Nur Said Elmi in order to aid Elmi in obtaining U.S. citizenship.
Omar has refused to answer questions regarding her marriage history, calling the claims that she married her brother “disgusting lies. However, new evidence uncovered by David Steinberg of PJ Media further supports the belief that Ahmed Nur Said Elmi was indeed Omar’s brother.”
According to the White House Petition
: We ask the President to initiate a Congressional investigation into Rep. Ilhan Omar’s background to determine if she should face expulsion from Congress.
- Rep. Omar’s oath of loyalty to the United States of America is in serious doubt.
- Omar made light of the September 11 terror attack by referring to the atrocity as “some people did something”.
- Omar was recorded laughing about and making light of Islamic terrorism and the Al-Qaeda threat.
- Omar refused to condemn the terrorist attack by a self-described Antifa member, who tried to firebomb an ICE facility in Washington State.
- Omar also defended jihadists in her state who chose to join ISIS, saying they should get lighter punishments.
- There are also severe allegations concerning the question of whether Omar married her own brother.